What Amasty extensions support API?
Each Amasty extension that has API support, includes the etc/webapi.xml file. The webapi.xml file contains API configurations with the list of available API requests. For example, a request from the Custom Form module interface:
1 - endpoint URL;
2 - HTTP method;
3 - module interface class that handles the request;
4 - module method that is used to execute the request.
Usually, there are 4 basic methods in the API from HTTP:
GET - getting an object\an array of objects (without changing it);
POST - creation of a new object;
PUT - changing an already created object;
DELETE - deleting an object.
Below, you may find the table with the info about API interfaces present in our extensions. If the extension is not in the list, it doesn't support API. By clicking on the name of the module, you'll be redirected to the article with the list of API classes available in the extension and a description of what requests can be sent with their help.
✓ - the extension supports the method;
〜 - the main extension doesn't support the method, but its submodule does;
○ - the extension supports the method and works both separately and with other extensions from the mentioned list;
— - the extension doesn't support the method.
Store Pickup API
1. Amasty\StorePickup\Api\GuestShippingMethodManagementInterface - class for managing shipping methods on guest checkout: POST /V1/guest-carts/:cartId/estimate-shipping-methods, method="estimateByExtendedAddress" - displays available shipping methods ...
Reward Points API
1. Amasty\Rewards\Api\CheckoutRewardsManagementInterface - class responsible for applying reward points on checkout: PUT /V1/carts/mine/points/:points, method="set" - apply points; DELETE /V1/carts/mine/points/delete, method="remove" - remove applied ...
Order Attributes API
1. Amasty\Orderattr\Api\EntityDataRepositoryInterface - class for managing order attributes in the backend: POST /V1/amasty_orderattr/entityData, method="save" - create an attribute; PUT /V1/amasty_orderattr/entityData/:entityId, method="save" - edit ...
Extra Fee API
1. Amasty\Extrafee\Api\TotalsInformationManagementInterface - class for managing cart totals for logged-in users: POST /V1/amasty_extrafee/carts/:cartId/totals-information, method="calculate" - calculate totals of a specific cart; POST ...
Shipping Rules API
Amasty\Shiprules\Api\RuleRepositoryInterface - class for managing shipping rules in backend: POST /V1/amasty_shiprules/rule, method="save" - create a rule; PUT /V1/amasty_shiprules/rule/:ruleId, method="save" - edit a rule; DELETE ...
Already Done in Q1'23
Brand new extensions We launched a coming soon page for the new Back Forward Cache extension. It restores the recently visited page when the customer clicks 'Back' or 'Forward' browser options, thus ensuring faster page load speed. Subscribe to the release
Roadmap | What to expect in Q1'23
New features and improvements Improved Layered Navigation generate SEO-friendly URLs for multi-select Category filter; better speed performance of the Apply filters button; improve Category list load time. Special Promotions Pro optimize data types in
Already Done in Q4'22
New Amasty services Make sure your site is well-performing with our E-commerce QA testing service. Let our specialists check various elements of your website and get the issues fixed. The service is available for any e-commerce platform (Magento, Shopify,
Roadmap | What to expect in Q4'22
New features and improvements Elastic Search better performance of synonyms; REST API support. Product Labels enhanced extension performance with a lot of products on the page. Blog Pro posts migration from one Magento instance to another; email notifications
Already done in Q3'22
New solutions Our new SaaS tool - Website SEO Health Check. Discover the most severe SEO mistakes which can damage your website. Available as part of Pro and Premium SEO Toolkit. New features and improvements Import and Export NEW we added the possibility