What information should I provide when submitting an issue-related ticket?
In our support center, we are struggling to provide a solution for your request as fast as possible. Though, it might get delayed through verifying details, finding out your support license, Magento and module version and etc. There are several steps you can undertake to speed up ticket resolution:
- Provide your order ID for the extension and support license or support subscription. For most technical issues, an active support period is required. By providing the order ID you can save us time on finding and verifying your support status.
- Check if you’re using the latest module version. Our team is providing tech and feature updates for all products quite regularly. If you’re facing some tech issues or some functionality is not working for you try updating the extension to the latest version. Also, don’t forget to verify that your Magento version is compatible with the latest module version - you can find the info on compatibility on the PDP in the Changelog tab.
- Provide info about your Magento and module version. In case you don’t have an opportunity to update the module, please make sure to specify this info in your support ticket. By providing the Magento version you can help us localize the issue - some occur only on a specific Magento version.
- Describe steps and preconditions to replicate the issue. The more details - the better. The best format would be that of a to-do list, for example: navigate to page A, click the button X, see the result of loading the modal window. Make sure to note what browser you’re using, the OS might be important as well. Note whether the issue is reproducible on the admin side or on the client side. Depending on this, note if you can reproduce the issue as a guest or a logged-in user.
- Provide links and example data if possible. All the websites are individual and have different structures. Help us out and provide links to the pages where the issue can be reproduced. If issue reproducing requires some product operations, logging into a customer account, modifying categories, pages and etc please specify the sample entities that we can use to run tests (like order ID, SKU of a product, category ID, and others).
- Use screenshots and videos to describe your issue. Supplement the steps to reproduce the issue with the screenshots and videos for us to better understand the case. You can also provide screenshots of the errors if you face any and attach log files if possible.
- Run a conflict check. Check if you have several modules with similar or intersecting functionality - it might be a cause of a conflict between the modules. For example, you might have modules from different vendors - one affecting price filters, the other - providing multiple selection for the filter options. Try disabling one of the modules to see if the issue is reproducible and note the results in your support ticket.
- Let us know if you have any open tickets with us. Using the support system, we might be able to find the required info and move the ticket to the next support level faster.
That’s it. Little steps - great contribution.
What Amasty extensions support PWA and GraphQL?
Amasty PWA add-ons provide the same functionality as the original Amasty extensions. The PWA add-ons are created with the required Magento PWA stack of technologies, which makes it applicable for building a PWA site on the base of Magento. PWA ...
Composer doesn’t allow me to install the latest update of the module. Is there a solution for it?
There are two possible reasons why the composer is not fetching the latest version of the module. The first one is that the module package is loaded from caches - composer cannot see the latest available version, so it loads the latest that is ...
How to update an Amasty extension?
Below, you may find the instructions on installing an update to an Amasty extension. Choose the appropriate method of the extension update – via Composer or via a manual file upload. The choice of the method corresponds to the initial way the ...
What Amasty extensions support API?
Each Amasty extension that has API support, includes the etc/webapi.xml file. The webapi.xml file contains API configurations with the list of available API requests. For example, a request from the Custom Form module interface: 1 - endpoint ...
Will the module work on Magento x.x?
We provide compatibility of our modules with currently supported Magento versions (in accordance with Magento lifecycle policy). It means that Amasty modules are compatible with the latest minor Magento release (for example, 2.4) and the previous ...
Already Done in Q1'23
New features and improvements Order Attributes v3.8.0 NEW now Order Attributes are placed on the PayPal Review Page; we added compatibility with Hyvä Theme for the module. You can find package for installing in composer suggest (Note: the compatibility
Roadmap | What to expect in Q1'23
New features and improvements Improved Layered Navigation generate SEO-friendly URLs for multi-select Category filter; better speed performance of the Apply filters button; improve Category list load time. Special Promotions Pro optimize data types in
Already Done in Q4'22
New Amasty services Make sure your site is well-performing with our E-commerce QA testing service. Let our specialists check various elements of your website and get the issues fixed. The service is available for any e-commerce platform (Magento, Shopify,
Roadmap | What to expect in Q4'22
New features and improvements Elastic Search better performance of synonyms; REST API support. Product Labels enhanced extension performance with a lot of products on the page. Blog Pro posts migration from one Magento instance to another; email notifications
Already done in Q3'22
New solutions Our new SaaS tool - Website SEO Health Check. Discover the most severe SEO mistakes which can damage your website. Available as part of Pro and Premium SEO Toolkit. New features and improvements Import and Export NEW we added the possibility