Checking module settings
First, extension settings and label conditions should be configured correctly. Please review the configurations following these tips:
1. Make sure to choose the correct attribute in Amasty → Product Labels → choose the label → Product Conditions tab, and that products with such values are active in your store. To quickly check products that fall under given conditions, use the Preview Products button:
2. If the labels are to be applied to specific products and you set comma-separated attribute values in one condition line, make sure to choose the 'is one of' option in the rule:
3. For the Is New condition to work properly, its general configurations should be set correctly. Please review another article to make sure it is configured as per your expectations: How does the 'Is New' condition work?
If all the settings are correct, we'd recommend running a technical check on cron and caches:
1. In case Redis or Varnish caches are in use, try to flush them and check if the labels appear.
2. If the above point doesn't help or is not relevant, navigate to System → Index Management, choose the Product Labels indexers and move them to the Update On Save mode with the help of the Actions option:
a. If the labels appear on the frontend after this action, check if the cron is configured on your end with the help of this command:
#~ MAGENTO START c5f9e5ed71cceaabc4d4fd9b3e827a2b
* * * * * /usr/bin/php /var/www/html/magento2/bin/magento cron:run 2>&1 | grep -v "Ran jobs by schedule" >> /var/www/html/magento2/var/log/magento.cron.log
#~ MAGENTO END c5f9e5ed71cceaabc4d4fd9b3e827a2b
b. If it turned out that the cron is not set, configure it according to the Magento guidelines to make sure the labels appear on the storefront by schedule.
In case the above instructions do not help or you can't perform them yourself, please contact our support team. We will check the issue on your side and make sure the extension works smoothly.