How to fix the errors while importing CSV with the shipping table rates?
If you are facing difficulties with importing a CSV file, it is necessary to check if the following conditions are met:
1. The country spelling in the CSV file is identical to the spelling of country names at Stores → Configuration → General → General → Country Options:
2. The state spelling in the CSV file is identical to the spelling of states in the dropdown via the following path -
Sales → Shipping Table Rates → Shipping Method → Methods and Rates → Add New Rate:
3. Values in the Shipping Type column of your CSV file have been previously added to the values of the am_shipping_type attribute. The attribute is located at Stores → Attributes → Product Attributes:
4. There are no logic mistakes in the Price, Weight, and Qty columns. For example, the incorrect setup would be weight range specified from 100 kg to 50 kg:
5. Before importing the rates, make sure you've created a shipping method to which the import actions will be applied:
A new shipping method can be created at Sales → Shipping Table Rates → Add New:
If none of these recommendations help, please feel free to contact us.
I have configured several shipping rates, but only one of them is shown on the storefront. How to fix that?
Such behavior is expected - according to the logic of the Shipping Table Rates extension, only one rate from the method is displayed on the storefront. It means that, if you have one Shipping Table Rates method with multiple rates inside, a single ...
How do I exclude postcodes while setting up shipping table rates?
Out of the box, the Shipping Table Rates module does not allow excluding postcode ranges. However, this feature is presented in our Shipping Rules and Shipping Restrictions extensions. With the help of the Shipping Areas submodule that comes in a ...
The shipping method doesn't show up on the frontend. How do I fix it?
If the shipping methods created with Shipping Table Rates are missing on the frontend, it is necessary to make sure that: 1. The extension is enabled at Stores → Configuration → Sales → Delivery Methods for the right store(s), and the required ...
Why isn't the shipping method displayed for the cart that contains products with different shipping types?
In case your shipping behavior is based on offering different shipping rates for different shipping types, note that, for the shipping method to be For example, there are three shipping types on the instance: light, medium & heavy. It means that the ...
Does your extension integrate with the online shipping carriers like USPS, FedEx, DHL, etc.?
The Shipping Table Rates extension doesn't integrate with the online shipping carriers out of the box. It only can use the rates from the Methods and Rates tab that were created inside the shipping methods based at Sales → Shipping Table Rates: If ...