Roadmap | What to expect in Q4'22
New features and improvements
- better performance of synonyms;
- REST API support.
- enhanced extension performance with a lot of products on the page.
- posts migration from one Magento instance to another;
- email notifications for customers on new blog posts.
- sorting by quantity;
- compatibility of 'Biggest saving' with bundle and configurable products.
- overwriting UI components to XML to use the Page Builder feature.
- replacing package cogpowered/finediff with an alternative.
- a feature of adding Magento product reviews and rating to the feed;
- output the item_group_id tag only to simple products are child options of a configurable;
- merge attributes.
- allow image optimization outside the pub/media folder;
- support for images outside the img tag;
- automatic optimization of images in patterns.
- German translation improvements;
- improvements related to compliance with the latest GDPR requirements.
- new JSON import file type.
- possibility to use a gift card on different websites.
- added product quantity display in email template.
- mass links import;
- integration with Import/Export.
- the possibility to edit tier price from the grid;
- enhanced grid performance.
- count for cheapest products;
- an option to create rules via API.
- support for free gifts in order created via admin panel;
- tax application on free gift with 100% discount;
- GraphQL support;
- give a discount and offer a free gift in one rule.
- compatibility with In-Store Pickup;
- phone number validation.
- enhanced highlight points for guest visitors;
- an option to cover shipping costs with reward points.
- SEO-friendly URLs are built incorrectly if the category name is the same as the attribute option name.
- disable PayPal validation on first page load.
- fixed undefined array key error.
- missing cart after Apply login.
- the marker on map is not opened on Magento 2.4.4.
- value not changed on admin grid when its updated in order;
- fix added validation for date and datetime attributes on the frontend.
- added quote item price output.
PWA support plans
This quarter, we are planning on developing a PWA add-on for the Free Gift