The results of Q3 are summed up, so let’s check what new features and updates are coming next quarter. There’s a variety of interesting things!
- The four-column layout on the product listing page;
- Advanced header: color and background settings, sticky header, icons, and their positioning;
- More agile logo customization.
- Options to import and export CMS pages, widgets, banners, sliders, search synonyms, and search terms;
- An ability to import product position inside a category.
- An option to convert gift card balance to store credits;
- Gift Card barcodes;
- Gift Card usage limitation: coupon codes will be bound to their recipient email addresses only;
- An ability to spend Gift Card balance partially;
- More agile customization of code templates.
- Compatibility with Google Consent Mode.
- Code refactoring;
- An ability to add pages from any modules to sitemaps (including third-party modules);
- The extended Hreflang functionality.
- An option to agilely customize the Billing and Shipping Address fieldsets;
- Editable tooltips and placeholders;
- Enhanced VAT validation;
- Multistep checkout on mobile devices.
- An option to define conversion rates for weight measurement units;
- Weight rounding option.
- Import and Export functionality.
- Live Search integration (Magento EE).
- Integration with some other Amasty extensions.
- GraphQL support.
New releases plans. Let's check what new functionality the Amasty team is planning to deliver soon:
Login By Attributes. At the moment Login By Attributes is a system package included in the Customer Attributes extension (Pro plan). This quarter, we are planning to release a standalone solution with the same functionality.
Chat via Messengers. Currently, you can pre-order the extension at a better offer, and in Q4, we are planning to make it available for installation. PWA plans.
The Amasty team keeps on adding new add-ons to the list of PWA-ready solutions. Here are the extensions we plan to start making PWA-compatible in the upcoming quarter: Reward Points
and FAQ & Product Questions
. Can't help but mention that PWA add-ons for Gift Card
extensions have already been developed in Q3 and are planned to be presented on the website within a week approximately.
Extension tariff plans. In the fourth quarter, you’ll have a chance to acquire all-in-one solutions of the following extensions:
The details about each plan and included features will be provided on release.
Magento-related plans. New Magento versions are coming soon: 2.4.3-p1 and 2.3.7- p2, so we are planning to test our extensions and make sure they are compatible with the new Magento releases.
Haven’t found the desired functionality in our roadmap? Click here
to share your idea in the forum, and we’ll definitely consider it.