As the festive season is over, we are back to work and ready to share our plans for the first quarter of 2022.
New feature plans. This quarter, we consider working on the following features and improvements:
- automatic free gifts for orders placed from the admin area;
- original price of free items in the Order Summary (to highlight the benefit of the promotion).
- performance improvements;
- UI renovation;
- code refactoring.
- statistics with the optimized images.
- warnings about exhausted gift code pools.
- website health check;
- SEO assistant & reports;
- scan of SEO-friendliness for images and URLs;
- Trustpilot review support.
- An option to agilely customize the Billing and Shipping Address fieldsets;
- Editable tooltips and placeholders;
- Enhanced VAT validation.
- customer's first name variable.
- display labels next to the product price.
- stock quantity as a condition;
- feed reports.
- brand titles on product pages;
- the category thumbnails grid on the brands page.
- product SKU in the search popup;
- extended conditions for relevance rules.
- carousel and video posts support.
- currency per store support.
The team is planning to start developing PWA add-ons for FAQ and Product Questions and Color Swatches Pro. We already have coming-soon and pre-order add-ons for One Step Checkout and RMA, their release is scheduled on Q1. Above that, we will implement support for the latest PWA 12.1.0 for all our PWA add-ons.
Extension tariff plans. The following modules are planned to be extended with new tariff plans:
Haven’t found the desired functionality in our roadmap? Click here
to share your idea in the forum, and we’ll definitely consider it.