Can't help but start with the biggest news of the past month: Amasty switched to Product Subscriptions. It means that all extensions can now be acquired by subscription only. The initially purchased code of the module is still available in the customer account, but product updates will be provided at an additional annual fee.
Make sure to check out all conditions and details
of the new subscription model. The page also contains an FAQ section, but if you can't find an answer there, feel free to contact us
Extension Updates. Now, let's move to the product updates:
- an option to export data from consents log;
- new action 'Personal Data Downloaded by Customers' in the Action Log;
- a setting for disabling the policies text section from the customer account;
- an option to rename the 'Privacy Settings' section in the customer account;
- a possibility to disable email sending when customers anonymize personal data or confirm/reject account deletion.
- new gift card image elements and improved UI;
- improved performance of gift card codes and account creating.
- the blog author image is visible in the icon section;
- the Add To Cart button on the Related Products Block on blog post pages.
- an option to insert both internal and external links in the text fields of custom forms.
- carousel posts support.
- an option to specify label image alt tag for both product and category pages in order to improve SEO.
aStore Products. Manage different cache types per store view via mass actions with the new extension released on our website - Cache Management By Stores by our partners eWave.
Magento-related updates. The team started refactoring the code of the extensions according to the new Magento Marketplace CI/CD standards. The details will be provided in future posts.